hot

Lower Haight Art Walk, Friday, August 6, 2010, 6-10pm: $60 Tattoos and Grayceon on the roof!!!! WHAT???!!!!

Yes, it's true! We are gearing up for the next Lower Haight Art Walk! I have a feeling this one might possibly top all the others (I know, I know, they've been pretty epic so far). I heard there will be food vendors in front of several stores, a neighborhood scavenger hunt, lots of live music and we will again be doing our special $60 Get-What-You-Get tattoos, . If you're not familiar with this I'll give a quick explanation: On the art walk night, and only the art walk night we do tattoos for a special $60 price. The only catch: you must get your tattoo from the gumball machine...whatever comes out is what you get. Get what you get. Get it? We put a bunch of images we're excited about tattooing so it's a lot of fun for everyone involved. And the part that I'm especially excited about is Grayceon will be playing on our roof at 8:30! I loooooooove this band, they are one of my favorite local bands to see and to have them play on the roof is going to be so spectacular! You seriously do not want to miss this night. Tell your friends.