hot

April Fool's!

Just about every year on our anniversay, April Fool's Day, we do something special. Last year we threw a huge party at the shop, this year we went to Forbes Island (for the 2nd time). For our 2 year anniversary we had a small shop party and tattooed Idle Hand tattoos on each other that TJ designed. Our 2nd year anniversary also happened to be Jason Donahue's first day. So the way we planned it was that we would tattoo each other based on the order we arrived. TJ would tattoo me, I would tattoo Andy, Andy > Iggy, etc. Jason Grace was tattooing Donahue and I guess he was so excited he started the tattoo before any one else, putting the Idle Hand symbol on Donahue's hand. TJ and I were at his station about to start and TJ said "Just follow my lead," as he was eye-balling the Jasons.

Just as they finished (and before any one else had started) TJ jumps up and says "HAHA! April Fool's SUCKER! None of us are getting the tattoo, just you!! Welcome to Idle Hand! HAHAHAHAH!" and we're all following along, laughing. Jason's face turned a shade of red I've never seen before as disbelief, regret, anger and every other emotion passed his face. haha. We probably let it go on a little too long but it was definitely hilarious. And of course, in the end we all got the tattoo.

Well, we're on our 6th year anniversary. I'd say we have about half of the old crew still here and some new additions to the family. I'm looking forward to building more memories like Jason's first day, and sharing them with you.


*Disclaimer: Here are some pictures I took and Bryce's GF Tracy took from our Forbes Island Dinner. I didn't take many but if you look close enough, I'm pretty sure you'll see everybody in at least one shot, but my apologies if someone got missed... Also, Isaac was pretty drunk (I know you're surprised to hear this!) so he was very entertaining and therefore is in a lot of pictures. I kind of apologize for that also. But my biggest apology goes to the pirate lady that night. I'm so, so sorry...
 

Shane and Holly wait for the boat to take us to Forbes.

Adam and his date Johnny looking handsome and waiting for the boat.


Isaac contaminating the Champagne, Kelsey, Mark



Trudy eating 1 of the 4 desserts she ordered (she is eating for 2, you know!!)

Aaron, Erik, Melissa


Isaac and Cris being creepy (as usual)



Bryce being creepy



Aaron, Erik (again, with the covered face!), Melissa and Nicole






Cheers babaayyy!! (From Left you see: Isaac, Kelsey, Mark's head, Jason, Iggy, Jen's hand, Trudy, Aaron)




Cecelia in the ladies room.


This bed is also in the ladies room...


The beginning of the end...



Tracy being nice to the pirate lady...








Right before things got weird





I just...have no words...