hot

Holy Hail Balls!

Saturdays at the shop are so much fun! Almost everyone is scheduled to work Saturday and the energy is really good. There's quite a buzz when we're all here, figuratively and literally (except the guys who use those new quiet magically silent machines ... ever hear the phrase "your silence is deafening"? ). Today feels like a Saturday. I don't know if it's because Iggy is here for one of his rare days he can work or if it's because it's so damn nice and sunny outside! With the time change and some extra sun and the excitement of heavier foot traffic it's really beginning to feel like summer. Except for that day it hailed but even then it was fun, especially watching the punks across the street throwing hail balls at each other!


Mmkay.

I'm going to start off this week's labor fruit with a set of flash Jason Donahue has been diligently working on. And it's freaking awesome! Also? You can buy a set and hang it on your wall. I've already spoken for a set and I can't wait to hang them up in the shop. 

The set is $80 (a steal if you ask me!) and it's for sale through his website: jasondonahue.com



Jason


Jason


 Aaron


Aaron


Aaron


Aaron


Aaron



Holly


Holly
(I'm not sure if I've posted this before but this is the final, healed version of it)


Holly 
(we're getting close to finishing this)


Holly (this is on our good friend, and contractor Adam Hatch)


Here's Adam, taking a break from getting his leaves colored in to eat some chicken wings from Memphis Minnie's across the street. I don't think I need to tell you how much Adam loved them, I did have to put the little star on the photo though. Ahem. I also realized after he left that he always strips down to his underwear but the tattoo barely goes above his knee. Isaac couldn't stop staring at him.


 This is the look Isaac gives Adam when he's getting tattooed. I don't think it's creepy at all.


...

Cecelia

Cecelia


Cris

Cris

Cris

Cris

Cris

Cris

Cris


See ya next time!