hot

Sea Monsters, Wompertinkers, & Gold Teeth!!


The blog this week was written by a 28 year old man-baby named Isaac who works with us at Idle Hand

 Bill Falsetta came here.  He tattooed me, its a sea monster.

 
 He tattooed my friend Petey Dammit also!  It was holy shit! Haha get it, holy shit!!!

 
The previous night was pretty roudy in lower haight, so we did shot after shot of gatorade and got soooooo hydrated.

   Bill, or Mr. Falsetta as he asked me to call him, also cooked ribs for me and some of the other dudes at the shop.  Well, he cooked them at Jason Donahue's house, not the shop, what I meant was that the other dudes that ate the ribs also work at idle hand.  They were good, I also liked them.  Thanks Mr. Falsetta!

 
   Cris went to Arizona.  I hear thats really really far away.  Maybe as far as Australia.  I met a guy from Australia.  He stayed at my house.  His name is Dan, he likes metal, eeeewww.  Sadly, he went back to Australia.  Here is a tattoo that Jason Donahue did on Dan.  Scaaaary!


   Cris told me that there are many different kinds of plants and wildlife in Arizona.  I asked "You mean like wompertinkers and jackelopes?" "No, Isaac", he said, "like cactai and coyotes!" I like to think there was probably a whole hurd of cactais and coyotes near Mike Roeper's studio where cris worked.


    He made these color pictures on someone's feet there.

 
Jason Donahue stayed very busy this week.  I think this tattoo of the snake must have taken his whoooole week!  Look at all the pretty lines!



Erik started this tattoo of leaves...



And Holly put this old guy on somebody's arm!



    ........................................................................................................................................................
Picture Show!!  Yay!!


  Mr. Falsetta & Iggy totally hangin out!!


Cris made a globe!  The world! Cool!


Darth Vader ate soooo many of the ribs Mr. Falsetta made!!


Jason Donahue has a beard!


Aaron Hodges has blue eyes!  Look!


Coooool!! I totally got a gold tooth!!
What a goooood week!!