hot
Well this week at the Idle Hands (<----pet peeve) was filled with painting, hammering, and tattooing our asses off. Everyone was super busy. Ian finished painting the back room and ceiling which is where Eric, Iggy and I work so we're happy to be able to hang our art back on the walls.


 That arm in the wall is gonna gitcha, Ian!


Adam also finished up the trim and the wall boards (or whatever you call them). I didn't get a picture of him working this week but I'll share with you this one of him in the middle of the construction with a shirt that says "Idle Hand's Killing Me."



Adam, you're the best!


So this weekend is the San Jose Tattoo Convention.   Iggy, Aaron and Jason Donahue will be there all weekend. This is a great convention with lots of amazing artists and it falls on Halloween weekend so I'm sure there will be lots of shenanigans to keep you occupied.




Jason's painting for his new banner


 
JDon also tattooed this really cool moth on Eric

Eric was getting another moth by Cris when I stopped by the shop yesterday and he got a FriendShip tattoo by Jerry the day before. I wonder what he'll get today?


 
Aaron tattooed this on our friend Tiffany who works down the street at  The Vapor Room


 

Eric Jacobsen



Cris Cleen


 
Holly Ellis

This is the 2nd sitting for this tattoo...one more to go

 

Holly Ellis
This is the 1st sitting for David. Updates to come!

I tried to find some pictures from last year at San Jose to share with everyone but I apparently only took 2 pictures...

This:




 And this:


  I put this 2nd one next to a painting it's always reminded me of... Sure, Jason's eating a hamburger in the bathtub, and he's not a martyr, but there are just too many similarities for me to pass this up, right?


And Martin, before you go laughing too hard at Jason, I would like to remind you of this day:

 

You look very handsome




So do you, Captains

 So Eric, Cris and I will be working at the shop this weekend. We get a few trick or treaters in there and I got a bunch of candy the other day for the children but we and all of our clients and friends ate it all already! IT WAS FOR THE CHILDREN! DAMMIT! But if you're in the neighborhood stop by. Maybe Jerry will be giving out haunted FriendShip tatties...


Have a great week and a frighteningly spooktacular Halloween!

-Holls Balls